Thursday, May 24, 2012

I couldn’t stop crying: Sonam Kapoor

sonamkapooracc1.jpg
By Hindustan Times
Her cousin Arjun Kapoor made his Bollywood debut with Habib Faisal’s Ishaqzaade recently. And Sonam Kapoor made sure she watched it as soon as she could. But instead of laughing at the humourous one-liners, the actor cried. And not because it was a bad film.
“Arjun and I are only 10 days apart, so we’re close. Besides being cousins, we’re also good friends,” says Sonam, adding, “Halfway through the film, I couldn’t stop crying. It was such a proud moment.”
Over the last months, the actor has been busy shooting for Ranjhana, which marks the Bollywood debut of Tamil actor Dhanush. “I’ve taken some time out to work on my characters in these films (and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag). As for Ranjhana, all I can say is that it’s a love story,” she says.
In other news, Sonam has been out of the limelight for a while. But not for long. The actor’s second appearance at the Cannes Film Festival is being looked forward to and like last year, she claims that this time too she’ll let what she is wearing on the red carpet remain a surprise.
“I have to top the reaction I got last year, but I have no idea what I’m going to wear,” says the fashion icon, before stumping us with, “So much importance should not be put on what I’m going to wear. I’m going to have a good time and represent my brand, L’Oréal Paris.” Now, this was a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment